Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Nedved Podcast: Tell Me About Your First Bath City Match...

On Saturday's Supporters Club Coach trip to see Bath City take on Welling United, I recorded short interviews with thirteen volunteers. They told me about their earliest memories as a Bath City supporter. Here is the result.

I was hoping to cover a range of time periods, but I was flabbergasted to speak to two City supporters who first attended matches as school boys during World War II. It was an honour to speak to Cliff and Roy, neither of whom I had met before Saturday.

This is my first attempt at audio recording. Please accept my apologies for the inconsistency of the sound. If this is well received I may try again soon.

Tell Me About Your First Bath City Match by Nedved


PS I know this is not really a proper podcast, as you can't download it onto your MP3 player. I'm working on it, give me time!

2 comments: