Wednesday 16 December 2009

Nedved's Notes Goes Large In Brazil!

At some point last night this blog started getting a lot of hits from 'orkuz.com.br,' a Brazilian social media site. I don't know why, and I've been unable to penetrate orkuz.com well enough to find out what brought this on.

Anyway, welcome to my new Brazilian friends! Please get in touch, either by leaving a comment on the blog, or emailing me at nedvedsnotes@googlemail.com. I'd like to join in whatever discussion you are having if you can find a way to invite me.


If any of you are interested in Bath City, be sure to follow the team online this Saturday as we take on the mighty Woking for an interesting return match. City beat them 5-0 three weeks ago, so they will be out for revenge. You can get updates at http://www.cityupdates.co.uk/ from 3pm GMT. Also, feel free to visit and say hello on the Bath City messageboard. Go to http://www.bathcityfc.com/ and join the forum.


I hope to speak to some of you soon!


Nedved

No comments:

Post a Comment